Over the course of his journey, Roronoa Zoro has been in situations where his techniques have had to adapt for one reason or another. In addition to his primary fighting style, he has several other related fighting styles that form the greater part of his Three Sword Style fighting abilities. One Sword Style is one of them.
One Sword Style AttacksEdit
- One-Sword Style Sword Draw: Lion's Song: Zoro dashes towards the target at inhuman speeds, all whilst placing his sword upright, unsheathing it, striking the opponent with great power and precision and then sheathing the sword. Once the blade meets the hilt, the damage occurs.
- 36 Caliber Phoenix: This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance.
- 360 Caliber Phoenix: Zoro's stronger version of his 36 Caliber Phoenix after the timeskip.
- 3600 Caliber Phoenix: A more advanced version of the original 36 Caliber Phoenix and a stronger version of the 360 Caliber Phoenix. Zoro considers this one of his best attacks and would use it as a finishing move, for this technique not only inflicts immense damage to an opponent, but it can also cut multiple city blocks.
- Bird Dance: Zoro launches from his sword a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air to the opponent with great speed, similar to 36 Caliber Phoenix.
- Great Dragon Shock: Zoro runs towards his opponent with Shusui held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down.