Here you can add a summary/short info about the weapon. Then, insert a portrait of the weapon right after the last sentence of a weapon summary. Standard size is 250px (or 275px) thumbnail and the alignment is to the right. However, if the image turns far too large with this size, you can use 225px instead.
Profile and StatsEdit
- Name: The weapon's true name, and/or common name/epithets
- Origin: The name of the fiction which the weapon is from
- Age: Time since the weapon's creation
- Classification: Weapon type classification (e.g.: sword, spear, armor, etc.)
- Wielders: People who use (or have used) the weapon
- Powers and Abilities: A list of the weapon's general abilities
- Weaknesses: A weapon's general disadvantages
- Class: The weapon's rank that is proof of their power (in bold; after a period (.), add another for weapons who have transformation stages/timelines in bold and put a period after that).
- Attack Potency: The weapon's attack power or destructive capacity (in bold; add any explanations using brackets, not in bold).
- Speed: It is generally "Combat Speed" (in bold).
- Durability: The amount of attack power the weapon can withstand before being overwhelmed (in bold).
- Range: The distance the weapon's attacks/abilities can cover.
The weapon's physical appearance (including shape, form and design)
The weapon's primary capabilities (including some abilities the weapon generally uses).
For weapon profiles, always insert the category "Weapons", as well as one with the name of the related franchise here.