- Type: Dual-Element Mode
- Users: Gajeel Redfox
Iron Shadow Dragon Mode is an ability that can be gained by an Iron Dragon Slayer after having eaten shadows. After the shadows and iron inside their body fuse together, the user gains the ability to enhance certain spells with shadows, while still being able to use their basic Iron Dragon Slayer Magic. The user also gains the ability to transform their body into shadows, granting them a high level of adaptability. The form also enhances the user's physical prowess, giving them greater speed, increased strength, and more resilience to enemy attacks.
- Iron Shadow Dragon's Roar: An alternate, enhanced version of Iron Dragon's Roar, performed when the user has been empowered with shadows. The user combines said shadows with their iron, releasing them from their mouth towards the opponent, generating an immensely powerful, explosively destructive blast that is capable of traveling great distances, as seen when it was visible all throughout Crocus, wreaking havoc wherever it passed.
- Iron Shadow Dragon's Club: The user attacks the target with a shadow-cloaked Iron Dragon's Club. The damage dealt is increased by the addition of the swirling shadows. (Unnamed)
- Iron Shadow Dragon's Sword:
- Iron Shadow Dragon's Hard Fist:
- Karma Demon: Shadow God Sword: